Skelia invites Employer Branding Specialist to join our team remotely or in our cozy offices in Kyiv and Lviv. Your main responsibilities will be to develop employer branding activities in Ukraine and Poland, organizing and driving PR events and campaigns to attract the best talent.
- Develop and implement PR activities in Ukraine and Poland working closely with other team members from global Marketing, Recruiting, and HR teams
- Be responsible for creating compelling and interesting content and sharing it via all media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.)
- Create efficient digital advertising campaigns to attract the best talent
- Participate in recruitment activities: writing creative job descriptions, managing recruitment media campaigns
- Prepare corporate newsletters and job digests
- Organizing conferences, local tech events, hiring days, etc.
- 2+ years of Employer Branding/Public Relations experience or similar position in IT
- Inspiring storyteller experienced in creating engaging content for a variety of media
- Hands-on experience in writing PR articles, blog posts, newsletters
- Skilled in digital advertising (Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin ads)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Creativity, visual intelligence, and great presentation skills
- Team player, goal orientated and a positive can-do attitude
Skelia offers to you
- "Benefit Café with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Interesting projects with innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve. Flexible working hours
- Educational support, funded language classes
- Luxmed private healthcare packages
- Cozy workplace. Fresh fruits Mondays. WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics, and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume, please allow our company to use your personal data.