Skelia is looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join our team for the client — Nortal. You will join an international expert team working for the innovating solution for the authority organization of Germany. Since the war in Ukraine started, they decided to develop special software to provide refugees and other guests of their city with registration, accommodation, and similar services. These solutions will be used as a permanent application platform for their future residents.
Are you willing to help Ukrainian refugees with your work? Apply now, you could be an asset to our team!
About the project
You will work on the project founded by the German state government. While the volume of refugees and immigrants, coming, is growing, the city administration needs a tool for social services management. The task of the software you will be working on is to find the perfect accommodation for the refugees according to the different requirements. The application we are developing will provide a better service for all new residents.
As part of the team, you’ll be engaged in strategic and operational tasks:
- Coding & tasks execution, code review, issue resolutions, solving complex integration issues, etc.
- Development of complex and business-critical software without supervision. Following coding standards & adhering to DoD
- Taking responsibility and ownership over tasks and components of a software system
- Performance testing and optimization
- 4+ years of experience
- Solid Java skills
- Experience of JPA, Junit, Lombok, Jasper-Reports, Liquibase
- Experience with Docker, Git, IntelliJ, Maven, SQL in Postgre
- Good conversational English (upper-intermediate)
- Experience with complex integrations and integration issues
- Understanding of CI/CD platforms, databases, containers, and performance testing
- "Benefit Café with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Interesting projects with innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve. Flexible working hours
- Educational support, funded language classes
- Luxmed private healthcare packages
- Cozy workplace. Fresh fruits Mondays. WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics, and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.