Skelia is on the hunt for a skilled Senior/Middle Python Full Stack Developer for long-term and full-time employment! Indeed, remotely and even after the pandemic ends. Our client, TUI, is a global business with over 70 000 people on board, great history and challenging plans for building a digital future. TUI is the largest leisure, travel and tourism company globally, and it owns travel agencies, hotels, airlines, cruise ships and retail shops. Sounds intriguing? Wait, there is more. This role is an excellent opportunity for an expert who’d like to be a part of a cross-functional team and play a vital role in facilitating data-driven resolutions.
By joining our team, you’ll get a chance to work with contemporary challenges and realise your potential to the fullest!
- 4+ years’ experience with Python development
- Expertise in core Amazon Web Services products such as Lambdas, API Gateway, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Terraform or willingness to learn
- You know and love OOP
- You’ve heard about DDD
- Understanding what it takes to make high-performance, serverless applications
- Experience in using open source technologies and eagerness to learn new technologies
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Good communication skills and a proactive / “can do” attitude
- As part of an empowered Scrum team, you have a joint responsibility to design, implement and deliver a certain domain of our new platform
- Proactively work with your product owner to help shape the direction of the platform
- Advice on implementing AWS best practices (performance, security, maintainability, etc)
- Design the architecture for the new system together with architects within the group
- Design, implement and maintain Cloud requirements for development
- Leverage new technology paradigms (e.g., serverless, containers, microservices)
- “Benefit Café” with various categories like healthcare, sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Interesting projects with innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve. Flexible working hours
- Educational support, funded language classes
- Possibility to work from home as well as from our comfy offices
- Covid test, flu vaccination, and taxi to office compensations
On-demand Relocation to Poland
- Support with all documentation needed for relocation
- Transport, logistics, and onboarding assistance
- Accommodation support. Luxmed private healthcare packages
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.