Skelia invites Java AWS Developer for long-term and full-time employment at its service center in Lviv, Kyiv or remotely.
Our customer from Europe is starting a digital transformation, creating a new platform for the entire European group.
This platform will take care of the whole flow of the business. The client’s aim is to build a new high-performance platform from scratch on AWS. To be able to accomplish this the client will act according to the Spotify model and putting ownership as much as possible in the team.
- 2+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security
- Good knowledge of Java
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB/DocumentDB, DynamoDB
- Expertise in core Amazon Web Services products such as EC2, ECS/EKS, SQS/SNS
- Understanding what it takes to make high-performance applications
- Experience in using open source technologies and eagerness to learn new technologies
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Good communication skills and a proactive / “can do” attitude
- As part of an empowered Scrum team, you have joint responsibility to design, implement and deliver a certain domain of our new platform
- Proactively work with your product owner to help shape the direction of the platform
- Advice on implementing AWS best practices (performance, security, maintainability, etc)
- Design the architecture for the new system together with architects within the group
- Design, implement and maintain Cloud requirements for development
- Leverage new technology paradigms (e.g., containers, microservices)
SKELIA OFFERS TO YOU
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- Personal cooperation with European and North America based customers
- Democratic management style with Agile-based practices
- Possibility to WFH as well as from our comfy offices
- 24 paid vacation days, 10 paid sick leaves
- Personal learning budget, internal trainings and funded language classes
- Vast benefit pack
- Unforgettable online events and lovely presents for you and your family
- Covid test, flu vaccination and taxi to office compensations
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.