Skelia team is on a hunt for a skilled Java Software Engineer to join our company onsite or remotely. Our client develops a platform for advanced data infrastructure created for organizations to leverage complex studies on consumer performance without the need for SQL, analytic languages, or data analysts. Their primer goal is to help businesses make better products through data. Are you excited to work on mission-critical software? If you clearly understand how the JVM functions internally and can speak easily on subjects such as memory allocation, garbage collection, and bit shifting — we are a match! By joining us, you’ll become a crucial member of our customer’s engineering direction with a substantial influence on product growth and development.
- Implementation of new functional components and analyses in customer’s real-time distributed query engine using leading-edge technologies while working massive data sets
- Researching and developing solutions to help boost customer systems and eliminate performance chokepoints emphasizing high scalability, high reliability, and low latency
- Building systems to support simpler integration of customer data
- 3+ years work experience as a software/infrastructure engineer, including significant experience with scalable distributed systems architectures using modern commercial cloud infrastructure (we use a mix of web servers, containers, load balancers, databases, message queues, and caches from the big providers)
- Experience with Java and understanding how in works on a low-level (JVM, memory allocation, garbage collection, performance tuning, bit shifting)
- Solid technical background — you’re able to justify the data structures, algorithms, and techniques used in your code, and you’re able to analyze it with regard to time/space complexity
- Demonstrated ability to estimate timelines, prioritize tasks, set and meet deadlines, and collaborate with a broader team
- You’re able to build articulate and justify trade-offs when architecting new functionality
AS A PLUS
- You have experience with distributed data stores like Cassandra, HBase, Hive, Druid, Clickhouse, etc.
- You have experience with VisualVM, JConsole, YourKit, Dropwizard
- You have experience with Apache Airflow and Beam, Redis, CouldForms
- You have strong experience utilizing cloud providers such as AWS or Google Cloud
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- Personal cooperation with European and North America based customers
- Democratic management style with Agile-based practices
- Possibility to WFH as well as from our comfy offices
- 24 paid vacation days, 10 paid sick leaves
- Personal learning budget, internal trainings and funded language classes
- Vast benefit pack
- Unforgettable online events and lovely presents for you and your family
- Covid test, flu vaccination and taxi to office compensations
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.