Skelia invites a talented Senior Content Writer/Manager to join our Marketing team.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to details and excellent communication skills. You should have a knack and sheer passion for writing, an overall understanding of the IT industry and expertise in blogging and editing to achieve business goals. We are looking for a proactive and experienced writer who is ready to drive Skelia’s content management direction.
- Advanced level of English.
- Excellent writing and editing skills are essential for this position (please, provide samples of your work)
- Experience with creating content for the IT industry is a must
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Responsive attitude and efficiency in work
- High-quality standards in copywriting
- You are a results-oriented person with great analytical thinking skills
- You believe in the power of teamwork and build open and trustful relations with others
- Drive corporate growth through various content marketing strategies and tactics
- We don’t focus on the traffic KPIs, we think about the value we bring to our readers and how we can help them to solve their problems. So, your primary goal is to create interesting and engaging content. And if these readers become Skelia’s clients, we are more than happy
- Create and edit various content, from blog posts and social media updates to press releases, case studies, whitepapers, infographics, interviews, articles, and other PR-content as needed
- Manage and guide external content writing agencies to produce highly valuable B2B IT content
- Together with Skelia’s Marketing and SEO teams develop the content strategy and editorial plans
- Suggest and research new IT and Business topics in tight cooperation with Skelia’s experts
- Prepare content for external IT and Business news platforms
In your resume, please allow our company to use your personal data.