• Half a year of experience in IT Sourcing
• Strong research skills (good understanding of modern tools for sourcing
• Experience in sourcing and screening relevant profiles on Linkedin outside of your network
• Excellent analytical skills, attention to details
• Intermediate+ level of English
• Competitive salary and regular reviews
• Personal cooperation with European and North America based customers
• Democratic management style with Agile-based practices
• Possibility to WFH as well as from our comfy offices
• 24 paid vacation days, 10 paid sick leaves
• Personal learning budget, internal trainings and funded language classes
• Vast benefit pack
• Unforgettable online events and lovely presents for you and your family
• Covid test, flu vaccination and taxi to office compensations
• Source for technical candidates using various tools like LinkedIn, job boards, internal databases, social networks, etc.
• Maintain pipeline of suitable candidates in internal applicant tracking system
• Work closely with IT Recruiters to coordinate the search and set up recruitment priorities
Skelia invites a talented and enthusiastic person to join our recruitment team!
As a part of Skelia’s Recruitment team, your main role will be to fill and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates for different IT positions.
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.