• English intermediate+ level
• Experience in working with JIRA (as a user/administrator)
• Git experience
• Grafana or other monitoring tool experience
• Working with technical documentation
• Networking knowledge
• AWS knowledge
• Terraform knowledge
• Ongoing opportunities in international company
• Competitive salary and regular reviews
• Personal cooperation with European and North America based customers
• Democratic management style with Agile-based practices
• Possibility to WFH as well as from our comfy offices
• 24 paid vacation days, 10 paid sick leaves
• Personal learning budget, internal trainings and funded language classes
• Vast benefit pack
• Unforgettable online events and lovely presents for you and your family
• Covid test, flu vaccination and taxi to office compensations
• Incident management
• Working with monitoring tools (Grafana, AWS monitoring/security tools)
• Managing technical documentation
• Issues investigating/reproducing/testing
• Performing runbooks for hotfixes
• Dev teams deployments impact monitoring
• AWS/Office 365/GitHub user management
• Main tools to work with: Jira cloud, GitHub, Grafana, Confluence, MS Office 365, AWS
• Infrastructure management using Terraform
• Jira administration
Skelia invites Middle SRE Engineer for long-term and full-time employment at its service centers in Kyiv/Lviv or you can work remote.
You will be a part of the extension team in an online travel agency. The main mission of our customer is to deliver the right booking capabilities to help their customers find the best holiday options for their specific needs. This is done using scrum and they focus on agile delivery, using continuous integration and delivery.
As a part of a professional team, you will be joining the DevOps/SRE Team to be in charge of the scalability, stability and maintenance of the platform.
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.