• Ability to design, develop and maintain cloud infrastructure and applications
• Experience with infrastructure as code, automation, troubleshooting and root cause analysis
• At least two years of background working with a cloud platform
• You can work independently within a small, multidisciplinary team
• You can communicate in English, in both spoken and written
• Experience in working within an agile methodology
• Ongoing opportunities in an international company
• Competitive salary and regular reviews
• Personal cooperation with European and North America based customers
• Democratic management style with Agile-based practices
• Possibility to WFH as well as from our comfy offices
• 24 paid vacation days, 10 paid sick leaves
• Personal learning budget, internal training and funded language classes
• Vast benefit pack
• Unforgettable online events and lovely presents for you and your family
• Covid test, flu vaccination, and taxi to office compensations
• Work with a strong team of Cloud Operators and software engineers
• Help to specify and build new functionality
• Help the team improve and maintain the AWS cloud infrastructure
• Create solutions to be proud of for large, international clientele
We’re looking for a Cloud Engineer to develop solutions for our client’s cloud product as part of our strong team. As a Cloud Engineer, you’ll contribute to our cloud product -Activation Server. Together with your team, you have the responsibility of building, maintaining and deploying our cloud product in such a way that it is as highly stable, dependable and secure as possible. You’ll be required to think about the architecture and new functionality and bring those to life together with your team. The core of the current technology stack is built within AWS. Besides that, we use multiple languages, libraries and tools within our platform, as long as it helps us achieve our goals. We expect you to pick up new things quickly and strengthen the team with your own experience and ideas.
You will need to balance attention to detail, creating fast feedback loops and quality. As a Cloud Engineer, you’re responsible for improving and maintaining a complete platform to run our licensing software, deployed using CloudFormation, Makefiles, shell, and Python scripts. The platform uses API Gateway, Lambda (Python), DynamoDB, RDS Aurora (MySQL), and Docker images. An advanced test suite is available to validate any changes that have been made.
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.