• Ability to design, develop and maintain cloud infrastructure and applications
• Experience with infrastructure as code, automation, troubleshooting and root cause analysis
• At least two years of expertise with a cloud platform
• Hands-on experience with Shell Script and CloudFormation
• Experience with Python will be a huge plus
• Experience as a software developer is nice to have
• High English level
• Background in working within an agile methodology
• Ongoing opportunities in an international company
• Competitive salary and regular reviews
• Personal cooperation with European and North America based customers
• Democratic management style with Agile-based practices
• Possibility to WFH as well as from our comfy offices
• 24 paid vacation days, 10 paid sick leaves
• Personal learning budget, internal training and funded language classes
• Vast benefit pack
• Unforgettable online events and lovely presents for you and your family
• Covid test, flu vaccination, and taxi to office compensations
As part of a strong team, which develop solutions for cloud products you will:
• Вuild, maintain and deploy the cloud platform in a highly stable, dependable and secure way
• Сreate tooling that allows the team of operators to manage customer environments
• Сome up with ideas about the architecture and new functionality and bring those ideas to life together with your team
• Іmprove and maintain the EOS cloud infrastructure
Skelia is proud to invite prime Cloud Engineers on board! We grant remote work, fascinating project and a helpful team. Our client is a Netherland based company developing a spectrum of software solutions for publishers.
As a Cloud Engineer, you’ll be in charge of improving and maintaining an entire platform to run software deployed by Cloud Operators using CloudFormation, Makefiles, shell and Python scripts. The core of the ongoing technology stack is built within AWS. This platform can host software using EC2 and Docker images, built with CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Step Functions, and EC2 Image Builder.
Sounds exciting, right? There is more — let’s schedule a call, and we’ll provide you with more details!
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.