• Excellent analytical and search skills
• Attention to details
• Upper-intermediate level of English
• General knowledge of IT terminology (preferred)
• Competitive salary and regular reviews
• Personal cooperation with European and North America based customers
• Democratic management style with Agile-based practices
• Possibility to WFH as well as from our comfy offices
• 24 paid vacation days, 10 paid sick leaves
• Personal learning budget, internal trainings and funded language classes
• Vast benefit pack
• Unforgettable online events and lovely presents for you and your family
• Covid test, flu vaccination and taxi to office compensations
• Source for technical candidates using various tools like LinkedIn, job boards, internal databases, social networks, etc
• Maintain pipeline of suitable candidates in internal applicant tracking system
• Publish positions on various job boards and update them, if necessary
• Process resumes of online applicants
• Convert resumes into Skelia’s standard format
Skelia invites a talented and enthusiastic person who would like to start his/her career in IT Recruitment.
As a part of Skelia’s Recruitment team, your main role will be to fill and maintain a strong pipeline of strong candidates for different IT positions. You will also assist with many day-to-day operations and will see the recruitment process of an IT company from the inside.
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.