• English intermediate+ level
• Experience in working with JIRA (as a user/administrator)
• Git experience
• Grafana or other monitoring tool experience
• Working with technical documentation
• Networking knowledge
• AWS knowledge
• Terraform knowledge
• European democratic management style
• Trainings and business trips abroad
• Language classes (English, Dutch, Polish)
• 24 working days paid vacation
• Wide benefits and compensation package which includes one or several items according to your choice: paid lunches, access to gym/swimming pool, medical insurance and many others
• Office with comfortable workplaces in top class building facilities
• 8 hours working day and 5 day working week
• Social events for you and your family
• Incident management
• Working with monitoring tools (Grafana, AWS monitoring/security tools)
• Managing technical documentation
• Issues investigating/reproducing/testing
• Performing runbooks for hotfixes
• Dev teams deployments impact monitoring
• AWS/Office 365/GitHub user management
• Main tools to work with: Jira cloud, GitHub, Grafana, Confluence, MS Office 365, AWS
• Infrastructure management using Terraform
• Jira administration
Skelia invites Middle SRE Engineer for long-term and full-time employment at its service centers in Kyiv/Lviv or you can work remote.
You will be a part of the extension team in an online travel agency. The main mission of our customer is to deliver the right booking capabilities to help their customers find the best holiday options for their specific needs. This is done using scrum and they focus on agile delivery, using continuous integration and delivery.
As a part of a professional team, you will be joining the DevOps/SRE Team to be in charge of the scalability, stability and maintenance of the platform.
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.