• Good awareness of software testing concepts, QA processes, techniques, approaches, methodologies and software development lifecycle, and ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation
• Functional and non-functional testing experience (e.g. regression, smoke etc.)
• Experience with defect reporting and Agile process management tools (preferably with Jira)
• Experience with Test Management Tool is a plus (e.g. TestRail, Zephyr, TestLink)
• Experience testing Web UI and Mobile Web UI on multiple browsers and platforms
• Experience working in e-commerce environment
• Intermediate spoken and written English
• Good communication skills
• Ongoing opportunities in international company
• European democratic management style
• Trainings and business trips abroad
• Language classes (English, Dutch, Polish)
• 24 working days paid vacation
• Wide benefits and compensation package which includes one or several items according to your choice: paid lunches, access to gym/swimming pool, medical insurance and many others
• Office with comfortable workplaces in top class building facilities
• 8 hours working day and 5 day working week
• Social events for you and your family
• Gain and demonstrate an understanding of testing requirements and documentation
• Manual testing, logging of testing, recording of defects, diagnosis, and re-testing
• Conduct product testing using exploratory, functional test case, and regression methods
• Create test cases/checklists/other types of testing documentation
• Participate in QA community for knowledge sharing and development
• Develop an in-depth level of knowledge of the platform and supported features
• Ensure key issues detected are appropriately documented, flagged, communicated and handed over to the appropriate function to resolve in a timely manner
Skelia invites Junior Manual QA Engineer for long-term and full-time employment at its service centers in Kyiv/Lviv or you can work remote.
You will be a part of the extension team in an online travel agency. The main mission of our customer is to deliver the right booking capabilities to help their customers find the best holiday options for their specific needs. This is done using scrum and they focus on agile delivery, using continuous integration and delivery.
We are looking for a Junior QA Engineer with experience in manual testing. You will work directly with the development team to help shape the future of our company. The team is focused on shipping quality product and we want to add a self-starter who truly enjoys quality, solving problems, and learning something new every day.
As a part of a Scrum team, you will work with exciting features aimed at helping users easily find the best options.
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.