• Higher education in linguistics / pedagogical filed
• Minimum 2 full years of English teaching experience
• Be fluent and proficient in English
• Be responsible, creative and reliable
• Have a positive attitude and strong motivation to teach
• Be able to organise discussions and encourage attendances to speak
• Actual experience with native speakers is a plus, native speakers are also welcome
• Basic computer skills
• Providing English lessons for Skelia employees in the company office
• Creating teaching curriculums with accent to improvement of English spoken and written practical skills
• Motivating courses’ attendances and provide positive reinforcement
• Teaching General & Business English (including specific trainings on demand)
• Developing new courses and trainings
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written works
• Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources
• All English learning connected administration, such as keeping student registers, attendance records etc.
Skelia invites a talented English teacher to work with a team of IT professionals in our Kyiv office.
This is a part-time position with
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.