• 3+ years of experience with Java / Spring enterprise application development
• 1+ years of experience with Hybris e-commerce applications
• Experience with SQL databases
• Ability to propose technical solutions to customer’s problems
• Confident level of oral and written English
• Ongoing opportunities in international company
• European democratic management style
• Trainings and business trips abroad
• Language classes (English, Polish)
• 24 working days paid vacation
• Wide benefits and compensation package which includes one or several items according to your choice: paid lunches, access to gym/swimming pool, medical insurance and many others
• Office with comfortable workplaces in top class building facilities
• Social events for you and your family
• As a Developer you will be building various digital solutions according to the customer’s needs
• Develop new features and improve the functionality of existing applications
• You will be in direct contact with our customer’s executives at their Belgian headquarters
• As the Skelia team is expected to ramp-up rapidly, successful candidates will have interesting career development opportunities
Skelia is looking for a skilled Hybris Developer to develop exciting solutions in collaboration with our customer headquartered in Belgium.
You will have a key role as an extended team member for a global company leading in integrated digital solutions.
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.