• 4+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security
• Expertise in core Amazon Web Services products such as Lambda, SQS/SNS, Xray, Glue, DynamoDB and Document DB
• Experience as a leader of development team with all roles in place — Developers, QAs, DevOps
• Experience designing and building production Java applications
• Experience with Node.js
• An eye for detail, strong logic and analytical skills
• Upper-intermediate level of English
• Good communication skills
• Ongoing opportunities in international company
• European democratic management style
• Trainings and business trips abroad
• Language classes (English, Polish)
• 24 working days paid vacation
• Wide benefits and compensation package which includes one or several items according to your choice: paid lunches, access to gym/swimming pool, medical insurance and many other
• Office with comfortable workplaces in top class building facilities
• Social events for you and your family
• To champion agile values and to drive the teams for continual improvement
• To play role of senior peer to engineers in the team, to help them meet professional challenges, advice on best approaches, do 1:2:1 sessions, facilitate knowledge sharing across the team
• Advise on implementing AWS best practices. Influence infrastructure architecture by sharing your application development expertise
• Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers in agile team
• Design, implement and maintain Cloud requirements for development
Skelia invites Java AWS Team Lead for long-term and full-time employment at its service center in Lviv, Ukraine.
Our customer from Europe is starting a digital transformation, creating a new platform for the entire European group.
This platform will take care of the whole flow of the business. The client’s aim is to build a new high-performance platform from scratch on AWS by leveraging principles such a serverless and domain driver design. To be able to accomplish this the client will act according to the Spotify model and putting ownership as much as possible in the team.
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.