• 4+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security
• Stong knowledge of Java. Knowledge of Node JS is a plus
• Expertise in core Amazon Web Services products such as Lambda, SQS/SNS, Xray, DynamoDB and DocumentDB
• Understanding what it takes to make high-performance applications
• Upper-intermediate level of English
• Good communication skills and a proactive / “can do” attitude
• Ongoing opportunities in international company
• European democratic management style
• Trainings and business trips abroad
• Language classes (English, Polish)
• 24 working days paid vacation
• Wide benefits and compensation package which includes one or several items according to your choice: paid lunches, access to gym/swimming pool, medical insurance and many other
• Office with comfortable workplaces in top class building facilities
• Social events for you and your family
• As part of an empowered Scrum team, you have joint responsibility to design, implement and deliver a certain domain of our new platform
• Proactively work with your product owner to help shape the direction of the platform
• Advice on implementing AWS best practices (performance, security, maintainability, etc)
• Design the architecture for the new system together with architects within the group
• Design, implement and maintain Cloud requirements for development
• Leverage new technology paradigms (e.g., serverless, containers, microservices)
Skelia invites Java AWS Developer for long-term and full-time employment at its service center in Lviv, Ukraine.
Our customer from Europe is starting a digital transformation, creating a new platform for the entire European group.
This platform will take care of the whole flow of the business. The client’s aim is to build a new high-performance platform from scratch on AWS by leveraging principles such a serverless and domain driver design. To be able to accomplish this the client will act according to the Spotify model and putting ownership as much as possible in the team.
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.