SocialTech is a global IT Venture Builder which operates a number of full-cycle product businesses. Our 500+ professionals’ team has a unique product experience and is already among international leaders in its niche. We develop our own products that are used by millions of people around the world.
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen the Finance team in a Finance Solutions Manager role.
Reporting to: Finance Lead Manager
As a Finance Solutions Manager, you will receive a unique possibility of working in a fully international and highly dynamic environment. Together with a Finance team, you will work closely with other departments/projects and directly communicate with the top international banks and financial institutions in different jurisdictions (EU and USA). As a part of our team, you will create a value for a multi-million business and receive a possibility to drive changes.
The successful candidate with the strong potential will get an opportunity for professional growth and can become responsible Finance Solutions Manager for one of the Project/Section within 6-9 months.
What you will do:
- Managing business operation process:
- working closely on the enhancement of the business flow directly with key persons of Start-up/s(C-level);
- create internal frameworks and manuals for stakeholders based on the analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of the existing processes;
- organize and follow up with internal communication, and prepare updates for involved business units and partners.
- Develop the relationship with financial institutions, business partners, and internal colleagues:
- problem-solving (refunds, partners/ requests, etc.);
- manage the counterparty risk (KYC: payment details, jurisdictions etc.);
- work on automatization and simplification of business processes.
- Support and improvement of payment flow for Venture:
- full support of the payments’ execution process in different payment methods, such as Bank transfers, E-wallets, Cards with further reconciliation;
- eliminate administrative inefficiencies, reduce costs, ensuring security, deadlines with all payments;
- develop existing banking infrastructure and manage it in line with the needs of Venture.
Skills and experience needed to join the board:
- 2+ years of work experience in multinational companies, FinTech, top-tier Ukrainian firms or banks;
- Attention to details (be ready to proceed with payments via 20 different banks and financial institutions in 5 currencies for 30+ unique counter-parties);
- Analytical skills to deal with complex issues and make sound business decisions (capability to choose the payment method among existing options, driving by cost-effectiveness).
- Ability to prioritize, organize and effectively manage daily routines, ad-hoc task, and strategic goal.
- English — Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written. All communications with banks solely in English (readiness to pass the Interview in English).
Would be an advantage:
- Good technical skills in Excel.
- Understanding of global payment systems (SEPA, SWIFT, banking platforms, etc) and international business.
- Previous experience of work with banks in non-Ukrainian jurisdictions.
You’re gonna love it, and here’s why:
- Competitive salary and reasonable compensation package — for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus system; official employment, medical insurance;
- Passionate and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Exciting and challenging tasks — being responsible for a part of the company’s finances, you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company and our partners;
- Convenient working conditions — comfortable office located 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and healthcare — running, swimming, football, basketball, and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth — in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.
If you want to grow — you can do it with us. We are waiting for your application.