In order to shape the new payment processes and software tools we are searching for a experienced product owner. Sixt SE significantly exceeds market expectations despite the ongoing pandemic. For the current financial year, we expect consolidated operating revenue of 2 billion EUR. Payment is a very challenging and important part of a large business.
In this role you will:
- be the key contact person between the business stakeholders and the development team;
- gather, process, clarify and specify business requirements;
- work within a team of highly skilled product owners, developers and architects;
- perform acceptance testing;
- measure the success of new features together with various business departments;
- work on the improvement of the requirements management process.
- Experience as a Product Owner, Project Manager or Business Analyst;
- Experience with Scrum, KanBan or Scaled Agile;
- Strong business value orientation;
- The ability to write clear requirements and specifications;
- A deep understanding of development processes and the software life cycle;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Basic SQL and API testing.
Nice to have:
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar;
- Technical background in Software Development;
- 1-3 years of experience in quality assurance;
- Payment, Banking or FinTech experience;
- A Business Analyst Certification;
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Data Modeling;
- Experience with Business Process Modeling / BPMN;
- Experience in UX/UI design.
- High salary (settlement to euro)
- Full time employment as internal employee of Sixt TECH Ukraine
- Work in a stable European company that easily survived the economic crisis
- People-oriented management without bureaucratic micro-management
- A challenging job where you can learn and grow
- Paid vacation — 24 calendar days
- Educational budget
- Medical insurance
- Both, gym and foreign language study — compensation is half of the total expenses
6-Systems is the IT branch of SIXT, which is a 109-year-old family business with more than 6,000 family members in more than 110 countries. We offer our customers digital access to more than 200,000 vehicles. SIXT is profitable despite travel and outbound restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic.