Qualifications & Requirements:
• MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Radio engineering or Metrology.
Exceptional candidates with other backgrounds will be considered;
• Knowledge of analog and digital electronics basics;
• Programming skills in Matlab /Python or C++;
• Experience in working with electronic measurement instruments;
• Strong statistical analysis skills;
• Understanding of data processing and presentation;
• Experience in PCB layout/fabrication.
• Develop and perform operational or testing procedures for electronic products.
• Operate computer-assisted engineering software and equipment to perform electronics engineering tasks.
• Design software or systems for characterization applications.
• Determine project materials and equipment needs.
• Prepare, review, and maintain schedules; design documentation, operational reports and charts.
• Present data/reports at meetings, boards and working groups to explain information.
• Contribute to other projects as needed by management or as business needs change.
We are a crew of passionate and persistent innovators who took on the goliath in timing. For decades, quartz dominated the industry, and we decided to change that. Our purpose was clear: To build the highest performing and most reliable timing devices, smaller than a pinhead.
We already own 90% of the MEMS timing market, and given all the barriers we’ve broken, it’s only a matter of time before we make quartz obsolete.