- At least 2 years of experience with Node.js (must known: Event Loop, EventEmmiter, Buffer, Stream)
- Git version control system, branching workflows
- Strong knowledge of Express.js framework
- Experience with npm
- Experience with MongoDB
- Message buses (MQ) such as RabbitMQ (or relevant AMQP experience)
- Thorough experience of RESTful service design, API design and best practices for building resilient and maintainable distributed systems
- Experience with WebSocket
- Ability to work from 8 a.m. till 5 p.m.
As a Plus:
- Knowledge ES6+ ( Promises, Async/Await )
- Basic knowledge of Docker, Docker Compose
- Analytical thinking skills
- Experience with distributed systems, implementation of microservices and systems with a high degree of parallelism
- Experience of writing tests using Mocha, Chai, Supertest
- Use of Continuous Integration, Gitlab, Code Review
- Work with an established team of developers
- Develop and support development of new and existing product features
- Solve diverse, complex problems related to high-scale, cutting-edge systems
- Make recommendations towards the development of new code or to reuse of existing code
- Focus on code quality, reusability and testability
Salary fixed in USD;
Social package (24 days per year of paid vacation, paid sick leaves);
European values in relation to employees;
Informal atmosphere within the team;
Сorporate events once a quarter;
Loyal and motivating leadership;
Working in a multinational environment.
The project assumes the development of the online website builder. The application allows customers to create the full-featured website of their own. This solution is designed for a global launch, integrated with scalable back-end, able to handle a high load of requests from users around the world.
With a skilled and passionate team, our company is perpetually growing and looking for top talent.