About the Role/ The Opportunity:
As a developer in our Automation team, you will be responsible for automating operation processes and designing, developing and maintaining logic and infrastructure for operation enablement. We value continuous improvement of tooling and skills while working with modern cloud and alerting technologies.
What You’ll Do:
- Building an orchestration pipelines in AzureDevops/Teamcity based on PowerShell code
- Automate existing operational processes
- Maintaining Azure deployments via ARM/Terraform templates
- Build automation environment for Opsgenie instance using Python
- Evangelize and adapt engineering practices like cloud-first, Dev Ops, Infrastructure-as-Code, Configuration-as-Code etc.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 1 or more years of experience as a software developer or a DevOps engineer
- Experience in any scripting language (PowerShell, Bash, etc)
- Understanding of REST Api requests
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Teamcity, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or any other cloud environments
- English verbal and written communication skills on intermediate level
- Excellent problem solving and logical thinking skills
- Willing for continuous learning
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience with Python
- Practical experience with execution and configuration of production monitoring with Azure App Insights, Prometheus or similar tools
- Database administration experience with Microsoft Azure SQL Server, MongoDB or similar
- Experience with Containerization technologies (Docker, ACS, etc) will be a plus
Why you should click ‘Apply’:
- We are a team of professionals moving the evolution of the huge, complex, and innovative product. Our passion is solving challenging tasks and constantly improving our expertise. We feel inspired by working together for many years in an atmosphere of mutual trust and support. Join us!
- For an IT specialist who is tired of the constant change of projects and the lack of managers’ professionalism, Sitecore will be a reliable employer for many years, offering stable work on a large and demanded product with a worldwide reputation, because we are one of the most mature and professional product companies in Dnipro.
- Great team and company culture! You can find out more about our company culture, a typical day in the Engineering team, and our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, on our YouTube Channel. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, Sitecore has been recognized for award-winning Culture by Comparably.
Send your questions and CV to [email protected]
Own the Experience. Build your career with Sitecore.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.