Sitecore has recently received $1.2 billion to grow our business which is the largest capital investment ever in martech. We’ll be accelerating product innovation, doubling our go-to-market presence, adding significantly to our team, expanding our geographic footprint, and launching a global brand campaign.
We are currently looking for a Product Owner to join our Product Management team and help lead the evolution and development of our Experience Platform. The Product Owner will be responsible for organizing, prioritizing and assessing the work of one or more scrum teams.
As a Product Owner you will:
• Define User Stories and work with other Product Owners to align User Stories across the platform
• Maintain the team backlog
• Prepare for and actively participate at SAFe Program planning
• Balance production issues and product development velocity
• Drive iteration goals and content
• Produce Program Increment system demos for Program and Product Management
• Establish story acceptance criteria
You are a great candidate if you have:
• 2+ years of work experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or a similar role in product management
• Familiarity with SAFe and Agile principles
• Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life-cycle
• Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies will be a plus
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
For our teammates we offer:
• Work with interesting product in a unique environment
• Work with skilled colleagues who care about the results and ready to share experience
• Good opportunities for further training and professional education (incl. access to LinkedIn Learning)
• Long-term employment with social benefits
• English classes, health insurance and other benefits at company expense
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities
Own the Experience. Build your career with Sitecore.
Sitecore is a global leader in experience management software which brings together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform — Sitecore Experience Platform. Sitecore delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.