Sitecore has recently received $1.2 billion to grow our business which is the largest capital investment ever in martech. We’ll be accelerating product innovation, doubling our go-to-market presence, adding significantly to our team, expanding our geographic footprint, and launching a global brand campaign.
We are currently looking for a QA Automation Engineer to work as part of our Product Development department. We expect you to be confident in test automation and be ready and competent to implement best QA industry standards to our development cycle.
As a QA Automation Engineer you will:
• Develop high quality assurance automation code for features, bug fixes and hotfixes according to Sitecore guidelines.
• Create, execute and maintain manual and automated test scripts.
• Design, develop and maintain automation test cases for ensuring high quality in Sitecore technical delivery.
• Review, suggest and implement improvement on test automation strategy and coverage base on software quality assurance best practices.
• Take participation in replacing manual testing with test automation based on test principles.
• Play an active role in clarifying user stories, acceptance criteria and task break down that can deliver business value within one iteration.
• Maintain CI & CD pipeline to ensure solution can be delivered frequently, consistently and reliably to staging and production environments.
• Maintain close collaboration and effective communication with Development Manager, Functional Specialists, Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders.
You are a great candidate if you have:
• More than 3 years of experience in QA domain.
• Working experience with programming language in C#.
• Experience in implementing test automation with scripting languages (PowerShell or similar).
• Good knowledge in test planning and management of test strategy, test plan and test cases.
• Experience in implementing Web API tests.
• Knowledge in test design patterns and principles.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
For our teammates we offer:
• Work with interesting product in a unique environment
• Work with skilled colleagues who care about the results and ready to share experience
• Good opportunities for further training and professional education (incl. access to LinkedIn Learning)
• Long-term employment with social benefits
• English classes, health insurance and other benefits at company expense
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities
Send your questions and CV to email@example.com
Own the Experience. Build your career with Sitecore.
Sitecore is a global leader in experience management software which brings together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform — Sitecore Experience Platform. Sitecore delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.