Sitecore has recently received $1.2 billion to grow our business which is the largest capital investment ever in martech. We’ll be accelerating product innovation, doubling our go-to-market presence, adding significantly to our team, expanding our geographic footprint, and launching a global brand campaign.
Currently, we are looking for a DevOps who will be working directly with the production systems behind all Sitecore Cloud offerings. You will be responsible for the core of Sitecore Managed Cloud, defining the infrastructure design of the Sitecore Platform, designing developers experience of thousands of Sitecore developers, creating proofs-of-concept for all emerging technologies that may help bring Sitecore solution to the next level. You will work closely with other cloud engineering teams, product management, global cloud operations and cloud escalation team to ensure infrastructure design is aligned with product features and daily customer scenarios.
As a DevOps you will:
• Create infrastructure templates to form a core of the Sitecore Managed Cloud offering to run on Microsoft Azure via best-of-breed tools such as Terraform, Ansible etc.
• Deliver of proofs-of-concept for cutting-edge cloud technologies integrations into Sitecore Managed Cloud offering, evaluating usability, performance, and other criteria to turn PoCs into production products.
• Enhance an orchestration toolset with necessary troubleshooting and service delivery automations using PowerShell, C#, and related technologies.
• Be responsible for troubleshooting, fix and post-mortem of highly escalated and non-trivial production incidents.
• Evangelize and adapt cloud engineering practices like Site Reliability Engineering, DevOps, Infrastructure-as-Code, Configuration-as-Code etc.
You are a great candidate if you have:
• 3 or more years of experience as a software developer, or a DevOps engineer.
• Strong automation track record using PowerShell or any other scripting/programming language.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud environments.
• Proficiency with Terraform, Ansible or similar tools for infrastructure and application management.
• Practical experience with Containerization technologies (Docker, k8s).
• Experience with Continuous Delivery practices, TeamCity or Jenkins tools.
• Knowledge of network structure, web application architectures, microservices and related technologies.
• Good English verbal and written communication skills.
You have bonus points if you additionally have:
• Knowledge of .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, Web API.
• Database and data storage experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Apache Solr, Redis.
• Practical experience with execution and configuration of production monitoring.
For our teammates we offer:
• Work with interesting product in unique environment
• Work with skilled colleagues who care about the results and ready to share experience
• Good opportunities for further training and professional education (incl. access to LinkedIn Learning)
• Long-term employment with social benefits
• English classes, health insurance and other benefits at company expense
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities
Own the Experience. Build your career with Sitecore.
Sitecore is a global leader in experience management software that brings together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform — Sitecore Experience Platform. Sitecore delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.