Sitecore has recently received $1.2 billion to grow our business which is the largest capital investment ever in martech. We’ll be accelerating product innovation, doubling our go-to-market presence, adding significantly to our team, expanding our geographic footprint, and launching a global brand campaign.
As our team is growing we are looking for a Cloud Automation Engineer who will be working directly with the production systems behind all Sitecore Cloud offerings. You will be responsible for streamlining and automating all key operations required for end to end service delivery for our customers including service requests orchestration, advanced monitoring setup such as synthetic transaction and rule-based alerts analysis, and also building continuous delivery pipeline to production. You will work closely with platform engineering teams and the entire Cloud Operations team to ensure automation design is aligned with product features and daily customer scenarios.
As a Cloud Automation Engineer you will:
• Enhance an orchestration toolset with necessary troubleshooting and service delivery automations using PowerShell, C#, Python, Ansible, Terraform and related technologies
• Design alerting & monitoring tools for health checks and recovery of all customer-facing production systems
• Create add-ons for the Sitecore Managed Cloud offering based on Microsoft Azure and leveraging Azure Web Apps, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure SQL, Solr, Elastic Cloud, Redis
• Evangelize and adapt cloud engineering practices like cloud-first, Dev Ops, Infrastructure-as-Code, Configuration-as-Code etc.
• Configure Continuous Delivery pipeline to ensure seamless & automatic deployment of the new code to production via TeamCity, Azure Resource Manager templates and similar tools
You are a great candidate if you have:
• 3+ years of experience being DevOps or developer
• In-depth knowledge of network structure, web application architectures, micro-services and related technologies (Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Kubernetes)
• Experience in automation track record, preferably using PowerShell or C# or any other scripting language
• Experience in Microsoft Azure and cloud environments specifics (like AWS or Google Cloud)
• Hands-on experience with Continuous Deployment practices, TeamCity or Jenkins tools, Docker
• Good English verbal and written communication skills (the team is distributed and the manager is a foreigner)
For our teammates we offer:
• Work with interesting product in unique environment
• Work with skilled colleagues who care about the results and ready to share experience
• Good opportunities for further training and professional education (incl. access to LinkedIn Learning)
• Long-term employment with social benefits
• English classes, health insurance and other benefits at company expense
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities
Send your questions and CV to email@example.com
Own the Experience. Build your career with Sitecore.
Sitecore is a global leader in experience management software which brings together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform — Sitecore Experience Platform. Sitecore delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.