Sitecore has recently received $1.2 billion to grow our business which is the largest capital investment ever in martech. We’ll be accelerating product innovation, doubling our go-to-market presence, adding significantly to our team, expanding our geographic footprint, and launching a global brand campaign.
We are currently looking for an Agile Coach who will be responsible for helping train development teams on the agile methodology and oversee the development of agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for the organization. The agile coach’s goal is to arm agile teams with the right knowledge, tools, and training so that they will be able to use agile to its full potential.
As an Agile Coach you will:
• Coach multiple teams simultaneously by directly observing team activities, guide them through Agile discovery and learning, provide general and role-based training, and help raise and solve impediments.
• Work closely with partners, particularly Scrum Masters, Product Managers and Product Owners, to evaluate a Teams agile and product maturity and strategies to address gaps.
• Help teams with agile ceremonies, roles, collaboration, and artifacts to reach greater success in project delivery.
• Develop training/certification materials and forums both for existing teams and the onboarding of new talent.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and leadership to establish consistent metrics and KPIs for measuring progress and effectiveness at team, product, and organizational levels.
• Act as a change agent and evangelist to influence the adoption of agile practices across Agile Teams and locations.
You are a great candidate if you have:
• At least 5 years of experience working in Software Development or IT as Project Manager, Scrum Master or similar positions.
• Experience with coaching agile teams in terms of helping the teams with agile ceremonies, roles, collaboration, and artifacts to reach greater success in project delivery.
• Substantial experience with delivery methodologies in a fast-paced complex environment — SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming, and preferably also Lean and Waterfall.
• Knowledge about which Agile metrics are meaningful, how to interpret them, and how to course-correct when the numbers are telling you things are headed out of bounds.
• Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
• Coaching and mentoring experience.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
You have bonus points if you additionally have:
• SAFe Program Consultant certification (SPC).
• Lean, Kanban, Continuous Improvement, Process experience/certifications.
• Technical/development experience.
For our teammates we offer:
• Work with interesting product in a unique environment
• Work with skilled colleagues who care about the results and ready to share experience
• Good opportunities for further training and professional education (incl. access to LinkedIn Learning)
• Long-term employment with social benefits
• English classes, health insurance and other benefits at company expense
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities
Send your questions and CV to email@example.com
Own the Experience. Build your career with Sitecore.
Sitecore is a global leader in experience management software which brings together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform — Sitecore Experience Platform. Sitecore delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.