Sitecore has recently received $1.2 billion to grow our business which is the largest capital investment ever in martech. We’ll be accelerating product innovation, doubling our go-to-market presence, adding significantly to our team, expanding our geographic footprint, and launching a global brand campaign.
Currently, we are looking for a Network Engineer (Network) who will be a part of the Infrastructure team which is charged with building, maintaining, and troubleshooting all internal infrastructure from firewalls, virtualization and storage, network, and user end-points configurations as well as all internally used cloud services at Sitecore.
As a Network Engineer you will:
• Configure network monitoring applications, respond to alerts, update change and incident tickets in Service Management tools
• Provide technical infrastructure support and ensure all L3 assigned tickets are reviewed and resolved within the defined service desk SLAs.
• Develop and document technical designs for integration and implementation of new applications and systems
• Participate in the procurement of Service Provider connectivity for Cloud Connect, MPLS, and Internet services
• Oversee and ensure the Sitecore Infrastructure and services are always available
• Assess emerging technologies and stay abreast of industry trends, give advice on investments prices vs performance
You are a great candidate if you have:
• 5 years of experience working on similar positions with experience in design, implementing, and maintaining local area networks, Unified Communications infrastructure.
• Experience with next generation firewalls, remote access tools, VPN and point protection (preferred Palo Alto firewalls)
• Strong knowledge in network segmentation, routing and Configure ACLs, set up IPSEC tunnels
• Experience with cloud managed switching solutions (preferred Cisco Meraki)
• Experience with Azure networking
• Understanding of DNS concepts
• Knowledge of security certificate management and governance
• Strong communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences at all levels in the company.
• Good English verbal and written communication skills
For our teammates we offer:
• Work with interesting product in unique environment
• Work with skilled colleagues who care about the results and ready to share experience
• Good opportunities for further training and professional education (incl. access to LinkedIn Learning)
• Long-term employment with social benefits
• English classes, health insurance and other benefits at company expense
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities
Send your questions and CV to email@example.com
Own the Experience. Build your career with Sitecore.
Sitecore is a global leader in experience management software that brings together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform — Sitecore Experience Platform. Sitecore delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal, and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.