Sitecore has recently received $1.2 billion to grow our business which is the largest capital investment ever in martech. We’ll be accelerating product innovation, doubling our go-to-market presence, adding significantly to our team, expanding our geographic footprint, and launching a global brand campaign.
Currently, we are looking for System Administrator who will be a part of the Infrastructure team which is charged with building, maintaining, and troubleshooting all internal infrastructure from firewalls, virtualization and storage, network, and user end-points configurations as well as all internally used cloud services at Sitecore.
As a System Administrator you will:
• Provide technical infrastructure support and ensure all L3 assigned tickets are reviewed and resolved within the defined service desk SLAs.
• Design and manage on-prem Active Directory infrastructure and Azure Active Directory.
• Automate operational tasks and processes by writing scripts.
• Develop and document technical designs for integration and implementation of new applications and systems.
• Oversee and ensure the Sitecore Infrastructure and services are always available.
• Collaborate with other team members to design and architect the infrastructure to support the needs of the business in the future.
You are a great candidate if you have:
• 5 years of experience with administering Microsoft Active Directory with at least 2 years on Azure Active Directory.
• Experience with automation tools and scripting preferably on PowerShell.
• Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
• Experience with domain hosting, Certificate Authority and DNS.
• Experience with managing monitoring systems.
• Good English verbal and written communication skills.
You have bonus points if you additionally have:
• Experience with Azure Identity and access management, understanding of IDP/SSO/SAML and Integration.
• Experience with administering a virtualization environment on VMware and Azure Cloud platform.
• Experience of designing and managing of Active Directory Certificate Services.
For our teammates we offer:
• Work with interesting product in a unique environment
• Work with skilled colleagues who care about the results and ready to share experience
• Good opportunities for further training and professional education (incl. access to LinkedIn Learning)
• Long-term employment with social benefits
• English classes, health insurance and other benefits at company expense
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities
Own the Experience. Build your career with Sitecore.
Sitecore is a global leader in experience management software that brings together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform — Sitecore Experience Platform. Sitecore delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal, and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.