Sitecore has recently received $1.2 billion to grow our business which is the largest capital investment ever in martech. We’ll be accelerating product innovation, doubling our go-to-market presence, adding significantly to our team, expanding our geographic footprint, and launching a global brand campaign.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for maintenance operations, deployments, resolving technical incidents and executing service requests, all while focused on continuous improvements of the service delivery capabilities for our internal Development Experience.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
• Identify and manage resolution of technical issues on production infrastructure systems
• Execute technical and commercial operations
• Monitor health of all Sitecore CI/CD services, proactively react to outage or service level downgrade scenarios
• Provide relevant status about the state of Sitecore CI/CD systems by communicating to Product Development teams
• Continuously improve regular operations by automating procedures and optimizing processes
You are a great candidate if you have:
• 2 or more years of experience on similar position
• Production experience on Microsoft stack (Windows, IIS).
• Experience with automation track record skills, preferably using PowerShell and/or C#
• Experience with execution of regular systems health monitoring
• In-depth knowledge of network structure, web application architectures and related technologies
• Database administration experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB or similar
• Hands-on experience in identifying, recording and tracking bug reports for Development teams
• Good English verbal and written communication skills
You have bonus points if you additionally have:
• Knowledge of .NET Framework and ASP.NET
• Experience with Docker Containers, Kubernetes, and container registry systems
• Familiarity with Continuous Deployment practices, Azure DevOps, GitHub Enterprise, TeamCity or Jenkins tools
• Understanding of security hardening, access management practices
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and cloud environments specifics
For our teammates we offer:
• Work with interesting product in unique environment
• Work with skilled colleagues who care about the results and ready to share experience
• Good opportunities for further training and professional education (incl. access to LinkedIn Learning)
• Long-term employment with social benefits
• English classes, health insurance and other benefits at company expense
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities
Send your questions and CV to email@example.com
Own the Experience. Build your career with Sitecore.
Sitecore is a global leader in experience management software which brings together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform — Sitecore Experience Platform. Sitecore delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.