Sitecore is a global leader in experience management software which brings together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform — Sitecore Experience Platform. Sitecore delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our development team working with next-generation experience management. We expect you to be confident in test automation and be ready and competent to implement best QA industry standards to our development cycle. You will be working out of Sitecore Dnipro office, with a team primarily based in Copenhagen.
As a Senior AQA engineer you will:
• Develop high quality assurance automation code for features, bug fixes and hotfixes according to Sitecore guidelines.
• Create, execute and maintain manual and automated test scripts.
• Review, suggest and implement improvement on test automation strategy and coverage base on software quality assurance best practices.
• Participate in replacing manual testing with test automation based on test principles.
• Play a proactive role in clarifying user stories, acceptance criteria and task break down that can deliver business value within one iteration.
• Build and maintain CI & CD pipeline to ensure solution can be delivered frequently, consistently and reliably to staging and production environments.
• Maintain close collaboration and effective communication with Development Manager, Functional Specialists, Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders.
You are a great candidate if you have:
• More than 5 years of experience in QA domain.
• More than 2 years working experience with programming language in C# (or similar).
• Advanced knowledge in test design patterns and principles.
• Advanced knowledge of test planning and management of test strategy, test plan and test cases.
• Experience in implementing UI automation.
• Experience in implementing test automation with scripting languages (PowerShell or similar).
• Experience in implementing BDD tests.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly.
For our teammates we offer:
• Work with interesting product in unique environment
• Work with skilled colleagues who care about the results and ready to share experience
• Good opportunities for further training and professional education (incl. access to LinkedIn Learning)
• Long-term employment with social benefits
• English classes, health insurance and other benefits at company expense
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities
Send your questions and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Own the Experience. Build your career with Sitecore.