Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world and to help build on Sitecore’s success and facilitate this growth, we need more people to join our team. We are looking for a Technical Writer you will be a member of the Product Support Services team which is responsible for assisting Sitecore’s software implementation partners and customers with best practices guidance, troubleshooting complex customizations, and reverse engineering. Your contribution to the Product Support Services organization will consist of driving and creating external documentation managed by the team with a goal of enhancing our team’s external customer interactions with useful, up-to-date, and targeted documentation, improving customer satisfaction, as well as increasing self-service and ticket deflection capabilities of our technical support systems.
As a Technical Writer you will:
• Write technical articles for Sitecore’s partners and customers, including known issues, how-to’s, targeted user and developer guides.
• Work with internal Sitecore bug and support issue tracking systems to discover technical scenarios and transform them into external documentation that clearly describes the issue and appropriate resolutions.
• Maintain Sitecore’s Knowledge Base site from the content structure, content discoverability, and documentation style perspective.
• Analyze problematic product areas, technical support interactions, and consult with Software Engineers and Managers to determine topics that need to be documented and how they need to documented.
• Follow and contribute to Sitecore’s documentation style guidelines and writing standards.
• Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by engineers.
You are a great candidate if you have:
• Experience of working on a similar position for 2+ years.
• Excellent English grammar and writing skills.
• Experience of creating, structuring, and proofreading technical documentation for software IT companies.
• Excellent communication skills including practical experience of collaborating with technical employees such as Developers or Software Engineers.
• Excellent knowledge of word processing tools.
• Passion about learning and documenting new technologies.
You have bonus points if you additionally have:
• Practice with editing HTML markup.
• Experience working with web content management systems.
For our teammates we offer:
• Work with interesting product in unique environment
• Work with skilled colleagues who care about the results and ready to share experience
• Good opportunities for further training and professional education (incl. access to LinkedIn Learning)
• Long-term employment with social benefits
• English classes, health insurance and other benefits at company expense
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities
Send your questions and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.