Sitecore has recently received $1.2 billion to grow our business which is the largest capital investment ever in martech. We’ll be accelerating product innovation, doubling our go-to-market presence, adding significantly to our team, expanding our geographic footprint, and launching a global brand campaign.
As a Cloud Operations Engineer you will be working directly with the production systems behind all Sitecore Cloud offerings. You will be responsible for maintenance operations, deployments, resolving technical incidents and executing commercial service requests, all while focused on continuous improvements of the service delivery capabilities.
As a Cloud Operations Engineer you will:
• Identify and manage resolution of technical issues on production cloud systems
• Monitor health of all Sitecore Cloud services, proactively react on outage or service level downgrade scenarios
• Perform service deployments in high-availability production environments
• Execute technical and commercial operations of appropriate service catalogs
• Provide relevant status about the state of Sitecore Cloud systems by communicating to Sitecore customers, Technical Support and Product Development teams
• Continuously improve regular operations by automating procedures and optimizing processes
You are a great candidate if you have:
• 1+ years of experience in technical support, IT Operations or similar with Microsoft stack (Windows, IIS)
• Experience with execution of regular systems health monitoring
• Knowledge of network structure, web application architectures and related technologies
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure and cloud environments specifics
• Good English verbal and written communication skills to communicate with foreign teammates and customers on daily basis
You have bonus points if you additionally have:
• Automation track record skills, preferably using PowerShell
• Database administration experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB or similar
• Experience with ITIL or MOF (Microsoft Operations Framework)
For our teammates we offer:
• Work with interesting product in unique environment
• Work with skilled colleagues who care about the results and ready to share experience
• Good opportunities for further training and professional education (incl. access to LinkedIn Learning)
• Long-term employment with social benefits
• English classes, health insurance and other benefits at company expense
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities
Send your questions and CV to email@example.com
Own the Experience. Build your career with Sitecore.
Sitecore is a global leader in experience management software which brings together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform — Sitecore Experience Platform. Sitecore delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.