Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We enable our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
You will be working in .Net and Nodejs while maintaining a large-scale CI/CD windows environment over Teamcity and Wix Toolset. You’ll solve complex problems, security fixes and deep dive into a variety of technologies.
This team was created to support our big customers and their experience using Sisense on Windows. The team is in charge of supporting the product, adding critical features, security requirements, and drives the major part of performance & stability optimization of the product.
What You’ve Already Accomplished...So Far
- You write clean code. You have loads of evidence of all the code you write and ship.
- You are an experienced and independent developer with experience in .NET, Windows environments and CI/CD systems
- You are able to learn code and solve problems quickly.
- As a plus, you are familiar with the following technologies: .Net, Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ.
What You’ll Do
- First 2 weeks: You’ll partner with your team leader, your buddy, and many other people who will help onboard you with our product, processes, and build/deploy processes, and then work with you to deliver new code.
- By Day 30: You will learn about the different components and start working on small tasks
- By Day 60: You’ll:
- Be familiar with our product architecture
- Handle tasks independently
- Learn to manage your backlog and prioritize tasks
- By Day 90: You’ll:
- Handle responsibilities end to end.
- Communicate with the product, support and professional services teams.
- Start solving complex problems, improve the product infrastructure.
- You are able to ask the right questions and fix existing bugs.
- You’re excited to pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing documentation to supporting customers.
- You enjoy working in a caring, customer-obsessed, and challenging environment.
- You are outcome-focused and proactive.
- You enjoy being involved and attentive to details.
- You have good spoken and written English.
Why You Should Join Our Team
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
- We are our own customer. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
- “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
- We’re a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We’re constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies
- We’re all working remotely now. However, a new office with a superior view is waiting for us when life gets back to normal. You will be allowed but not obliged to visit office on a hybrid mode.
- We hire only people we trust. All Sisensers join the company without a probation period.
- We believe all Sisensers should be owners in our company’s success. We grant all employees stock options that start vesting on Day One.
- We support a work-life balance philosophy and provide unlimited vacations (flexible time off) and additional long weekends to all Sisensers.
- We support professional growth with trainings, professional certifications and so on.
- We care about each other. All team members have extended medical insurance package and additional COVID-19 coverage.
- We provide Sisensers with a sport reimbursement to support physical fitness and mental wellbeing.