At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organisations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR QA TEAM:
You’ll be surrounded by strong QA engineers, a team that stands guard over the quality of a huge product, and is passionate about being a technological leader. You will be surprised at the complexity of tasks that require an analytical mindset and a good imagination to solve. At Sisense your journey of acquiring new professional skills and technology is endless.
By Day 30...
- You will meet your colleagues in the quality assurance department, the Scrum team, and the functionality they are working on
- You will learn about the Sisense product both from the FE and BE sides
- You will learn about methodologies and approaches applied in our Quality and Infrastructure Department
- You will have a strong understanding of the product structure and areas of your responsibility
- You will be involved in all stages of the feature development life cycle
- You will work to maintain sprint issues, develop test documentation with test design techniques for new features, based on the requirements
- You will participate in release regression testing activities to meet the product quality criteria
- You will get acquainted with our Automation Framework and approaches are being held to provide automation coverage for the features under your responsibility
- You will be the owner of the features developed in your team to provide excellent quality that includes full QA support and automation coverage
- You will work closely with the product team on the new features in terms of requirements and edge cases
- You will actively participate in regression testing to ensure that release criteria are being held
- You will work with customer’s escalations to provide consultations and do post-analysis activities
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have a data-driven, analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills
- You’re a good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- You are an experienced QA who has significant knowledge in all levels of testing
- You have strong knowledge in the design, implementation, and execution of test documentation that starts from the static testing
- You have experience in automation on Java or other programming languages, based on OOP + PageObject pattern
- You have proven experience and strong skills in API testing
- Experience in working with JIRA, TestRail, and Confluence
- You have also experience with continuous integration processes and tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, or similar)
- Experience with source code management tools (git)
- Also, you’ve been working with Linux based systems
STACK YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- SDLC: Scrum;
- OS: Windows, Linux;
- CI: TeamCity, Jenkins;
- Bug Tracking System: Jira;
- Test management tool: TestRail;
- DB: MongoDB;
- VCS: Git;
- Automation testing: Selenium (WebDriver), Java, OOP + PageObject pattern;
- API testing: Postman, Swagger, Jmeter;
- Performance testing: Jmeter;
- Data structures: XML, HTML, JSON etc.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SISENSE?
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
- We are our own customers. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
- “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
- We’re a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We’re constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best-in-class SaaS companies.
- We’re all working remotely now and using our stipends for setting up a working place at home. However, a new office with a superior view is waiting for us when life gets back to normal.
- We hire only people we trust. All Sisensers join the company without a probation period.
- We believe all Sisensers should be owners in our company’s success. We grant all employees stock options that start vesting on Day One.
- We support a work-life balance philosophy and provide unlimited vacations (flexible time off) and additional long weekends to all Sisensers.
- We support professional growth with corporate English courses, trainings, professional certifications, and so on.
- We care about each other. All team members have extended medical insurance and additional COVID-19 coverage.
- We provide Sisensers with a sport reimbursement to support physical fitness and mental wellbeing.