At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
You will be joining the DevX development team. This team is responsible for the set of technology solutions that enable embedding of Sisense into different OEM products in an easy and reliable way, so customers can focus on their business goal, letting Sisense take care of the BI part of their products. It is also one of the best teams for understanding and improving our business. Here you can check one of our projects.
You’ll be working on the full stack: front-end. NodeJS SDKs, APIs, SSO flows — all of that will be in the zone of your interest.
What You’ve Already Accomplished...So Far
- You write clean code.
- You have built full-stack systems using NodeJS and frontend frameworks such as React, AngularJS or similar.
What You’ll Do
- First 2 weeks: You’ll partner with your team leader, your buddy, and many other people who will help onboard you with our product, processes, and build/deploy processes, and then work with you to deliver new code.
- By Day 30: You will work with product stabilization and make substantial improvements to existing features, platform services, internal tools, or build processes.
- By Day 60: You’ll:
- be contributing to the technical decisions regarding your team’s functionality and improving the architecture and performance;
- implement new product features as part of custom project development for Sisense major clients;
- maintain our existing features by developing improvements and fixes;
- work with our Product and UX teams to deliver visually stunning user interfaces;
- be solving complex problems and providing high-quality solutions.
- You are able to ask the right questions and fix existing bugs.
- You’re excited to pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing documentation to supporting customers.
- You enjoy working in a caring, customer-obsessed, and challenging environment.
- You are outcome-focused and proactive.
- You enjoy being involved and attentive to details.
- You’re an excellent communicator and have very good spoken and written English.
Why You Should Join Our Team
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
- We are our own customer. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
- “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo and London.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We’re constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.
- We’re all working remotely now. However, a new office with a superior view is waiting for us when life gets back to normal. You will be allowed but not obliged to visit office on a hybrid mode.
- We hire only people we trust. All Sisensers join the company without a probation period.
- We believe all Sisensers should be owners in our company’s success. We grant all employees stock options that start vesting on Day One.
- We support a work-life balance philosophy and provide unlimited vacations (flexible time off) to all Sisensers.
- We support professional growth with personal learning budget (for on-line courses, language programs, books etc.), as well as corporate trainings, professional certifications and so on.
- We care about each other. All team members have extended medical insurance package and additional COVID-19 coverage.
- We provide Sisensers with a sport reimbursement to support physical fitness and mental wellbeing.