At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
As a Technical recruiter at Sisense you’ll be surrounded by a team that loves what they do and recognize the enormous responsibility that they have — with every hire we bring into the company, we are changing the lives of our employees and helping Sisense grow.
How You’ll Ramp
By Day 30...
- You’ll have met with key leaders in each of our business units to learn more about their organization
- You’ll shadow fellow Talent Acquisition Partner on interviews and provide support on some of current scope
- We’ll have a team outing so the broader People Team can get to know you beyond the Talent Acquisition world!
By Day 60...
- You’ll partner with hiring managers to grow their teams. You’ll have your own positions to fill
- You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager
- You’ll have a story to tell candidates!
- You may have even filled a few positions by now!
By Day 90...
- You’ll participate in key talent acquisition and company wide initiatives ranging from diversity & inclusion to reporting and candidate experience
- You’ll participate in landing of the best practices because we’re always looking at how we can do this better, bigger and more efficiently
What You’ve Already Accomplished...So Far
- You’ve managed complex technical positions where being creative and caring about candidate experience matters
- You have a solid hands-on recruitment experience for at least 1 year
- You’ve displayed a strong work ethic, sense of urgency, adaptability, and ability to prioritize
- You have a strong knowledge of the recruitment process and sourcing methods
Why You Should Join Our Team
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
- We are our own customer. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
- “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
- We’re a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We’re constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.
- We`re working remotely now and using our stipends for setting up a working place at home. However, a new office with a superior view is waiting for us.
- We hire only people we trust — all Sisensers join the company without a probation period
- We believe in Sisense and Sisense believe in us and grants all employees stock options from the very first day at the Company
- We support work-life balance philosophy and provide unlimited vacations (flexible time off) to all Sisensers
- We support professional growth with personal learning budget (for on-line courses, language programs, books etc.), as well as corporate trainings, professional certifications and so on.
- We care about each other and all team members have extended medical insurance package and additional COVID-19 coverage
- We provide Sisensers with a sport compensation