At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM:
Customer Delight is not just a motto at Sisense, it’s what we truly believe in and what our customers appreciate about us. As a Technical Support Engineer [L4], you will work through complex data environments with customers from all sizes and industries, to deliver exceptional support and value over our amazing product. This is a strategic role that support and respond to customer production issues and working with R&D to create an alignment.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have experience as a Technical L4 Engineer
- You have strong experience with databases (NoSQL, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- You have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent knowledge
- You are a master in Linux [Kubernetes]
- You experienced with virtualization and cloud services
- You are a technical lead of all aspects and successful in solving technical issues
- You own the implementation and integration of complex customers’ projects
- You have led complex troubleshooting including communication with customers
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while working with a team.
- You are a lifelong learner with an insatiable curiosity
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will have a much deeper understanding of the Sisense technology, how Sisense customers can utilize it and how to use it
- You will better understand the Sisense Architecture
- You will start interacting with Sisense customers and getting to know their challenges
- You will do lots of hands-on exercises in order to know the ins and outs of Sisense technology
- You will also start shadowing calls with Senior Support Engineers
- You will be familiar with the different types of technical challenges, engagements and the different project types related to Sisense customers
- You will learn Sisense the Technical Support methodologies and tools
- You will learn more Technical Support soft skills such as session management, how to interact with customers, working with Customer Success Managers and, BI Consultants and other teams as well as handling challenging situations
- You’ll begin leading complex technical calls and tickets with customers
- Assist the team with feedback providence on improving internal processes and ramp up procedures
- You’ll be managing your own queue of tickets and technical projects
- You will be developing tools to better support the customer’s needs
- You’ll be solving bugs and customer issues
- We’re a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We’re constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies
- We’re all working remotely now and using our stipends for setting up a working place at home. However, a new office with a superior view is waiting for us when life gets back to normal.
- We hire only people we trust. All Sisensers join the company without a probation period.
- We believe all Sisensers should be owners in our company’s success. We grant all employees stock options that start vesting on Day One.
- We support a work-life balance philosophy and provide unlimited vacations (flexible time off) to all Sisensers.
- We support professional growth with a personal learning budget (for on-line courses, language programs, books etc.), as well as corporate trainings, professional certifications, and so on.
- We care about each other. All team members have extended medical insurance package and additional COVID-19 coverage.
- We provide Sisensers with a sport reimbursement to support physical fitness and mental wellbeing.