At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
Please pay attention to the working schedule: late shifts coverage (2 PM — 11 PM Kyiv time). The position will also include On-call rotation shifts on Holidays and nights with additional payment.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CloudOps TEAM:
Cloud is one of the main goals of Sisense and its biggest growing segment, You will get to be a key player in bringing Sisense to the next major milestone becoming a SaaS Company. You will achieve that by being surrounded by devoted smart engineers, a team that loves what they do and is passionate about being a technological leader. At Sisense your journey of acquiring new professional skills and technology is endless.
By Day 30...
- You will learn about the in and outs of the Sisense product.
- You will dive deep into our cloud migration process.
- You will have a strong understanding of the product infrastructure both internal development and cloud infrastructure.
- You will learn the operational process of Sisense Cloud.
- You will complete up to a handful of migrations into our cloud environment.
- You will execute and troubleshoot SaaS application deployment procedures working with customers to solve critical issues upon escalations.
- You will operate and manage full customer cycles, from deployment to production maintenance, including Creating documentation for passing the knowledge.
- You will be the owner of multiple migrations projects.
- You will investigate and troubleshoot incidents, and be a key player in delivering the issues to the relevant RnD team, and influence the product.
- You will continue working with high-level customers upon escalations to provide a technical solution.
- You will be responsible for pushing our product to higher up time and better results using multi-tenant code analysis, Monitoring system performance and recommend corrective action.
- You will create configuration and infrastructure management with tools like Terraform
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You’ve a Degree in a related field (Networking, Software Development, Database Administration)
- You are experienced with supporting complex product infrastructure and applications
- You are proficient in English, including communication, presentation, and writing skills
- You have strong technical experience in Linux
- You are experienced with working with logs, and various monitoring tool such as: Grafana, New Relic, Kibana
- You have the knowledge of or desire to learn
- AWS or other cloud platform administration
- Scripting languages such as Bash, Python, and Powershell
- Containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon ECS
- Linux and Linux Administration
- Git, GitHub, and related tools
- Application build pipeline tools such as Concourse CI, TeamCity, Jenkins, CodeBuild
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SISENSE?
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
- We are our own customers. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
- “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo and London.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We’re constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.