At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
The Professional Services Engineering team is at the forefront of some of the most critical projects being executed at our largest customers. The team’s core mission is to extend the Sisense technology platform and build new, and exciting visualizations and applications. Our work touches both the front-end and back-end of the product.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Full Stack Web developer who is interested in an exciting and challenging role combining both technology and business challenges. The ideal candidate must be passionate towards making awesome products in both the technical and aesthetic aspects.
What You’ve Already Accomplished...So Far
- You already have 2+ years of hands-on experience with web development
- You also have expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented, modularized and quality software
- Also you can demonstrate the knowledge of Node.js
- You have exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- You are able to ask the right questions and see bottlenecks on the stage of feature planning.
- You’re excited to pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing documentation to supporting customers.
- You enjoy working in a caring, customer-obsessed, and challenging environment.
- You are outcome-focused and proactive. You have solved complex technical challenges to improve customer happiness, developer productivity, and system efficiency.
- You enjoy working in an inclusive, collaborative environment and mentoring team members when needed. You believe in achieving collective impact and that we are “better together”.
- You have successfully evangelized and driven best practices related to code quality and testability across teams.
- You’re able to perform well under tight timelines.
- You have Bachelors or Masters degree, in Computer Science or similar discipline
- You have an excellent level of spoken and written English.
What You’ll Do
Within your first week...
- You’ll start getting to know the Sisense product and its API
- You’ll be guided by a senior PSE team member
- You’ll meet various leaders across the organization
By Day 30...
- You’ll develop and maintain new visualization and applications
- You’ll be familiar with the work process
- You’ll have mastered team members’ hobbies
- You’ll be meeting our most important customers
- You’ll be able to handle meetings on your own
- You’ll keep learning the Sisense API best practices
- You’ll be able to develop sophisticated solutions using the Sisense API
- You’ll be able to architect solutions based on customers’ requirements
- You’ll be able to contribute feedback to how we can improve our process
Why You Should Join Our Team
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
- We are our own customer. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
- “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo and London.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We’re constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.