Dynamics 365 FO Developer
SIS is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. We are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for a Dynamics 365 FO Developer
SIS is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. We are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for a Dynamics 365 FO Developer.
Summary of responsibilities: Join our Managed Services team and help investigate technical issues on large Enterprise projects. Utilizing your strong Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO technical skill set to development, customizations, and enhancement tasks. If you love to code and are looking for an opportunity to learn, an opportunity to advance, an opportunity to be a part of something special then SIS LLC is the place for you!
• Investigates, analyzes, and identifies key business requirements and issues.
• Research and correct reported incidents in AX and D365 F&O across all versions.
• Research solution alternatives by assembling, organizing, and summarizing findings.
• Provides input to the change management, issues tracking, risk management and communications plan for support cases and billable requests.
• Identifies and performs potential software development work that can improve client’s processes.
• Work well and collaborate with team members and clients.
• Identifying creative solutions for processes that aren’t fully accomplished by standard Dynamics F&O processing.
• Enhancing client relationships through providing on-going support to end users, assisting with trouble shooting or additional training via email or phone. • Implementing or coordinating integrations and migrations between Dynamics products and a variety of other products.
• Performing or coordinate data corrections.
• Designing custom reports, dashboards, SQL scripts, or triggers according to customer’s specs.
• Maintaining and expanding client relationships through delivery of high-quality services.
• 2+ years’ experience with Dynamics 365 FO development environment, or a comparable
• Proficient with X++, Visual Studio, SSRS, SQL, Lifecycle Services and DevOps.
• Understanding of the core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics products and the technical tools for application customization.
• Experience with D365 FO integrations and data entity development.
• Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical implementation best practices.
• Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical problems.
• Possess strong decision making and time management skills.
Education and Certifications:
• Degree in Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• AX Certifications in Development (required), Installation (required), Functional areas (desirable)
Benefits: SIS, LLC offers a generous benefits package including: competitive salary, incentive program and substantial vacation allowance.