Senior Business Intelligence Architect will work with clients to lead design and implement BI reporting projects. You will lead the design and development stages of project implementation, incl. requirements gathering, documentation, development, testing, and deployment.
- A degree in data analytics, computer science, economics, or finance.
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Power BI and Power Apps, and Power Automate.
- Microsoft BI Architecture design experience.
- Comfortable working with clients both internal and external
- Experience working Dynamics D365 Data
- Experience with Azure data warehousing designs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Stack, including Azure BI Services, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Synapse Analytics
- Strong knowledge of DAX and SQL
- Experience translating business requirements into technical requirements that can be directly actioned by BI developers
- Experience in estimating level of effort for BI solutions
- Interpersonal skills suited to dealing courteously and professionally with cross-functional stakeholders.
- English from Upper-Intermediate to Expert.
Would be nice to have:
- Experience with construction industry
- Dynamics D365 business knowledge
- DataBricks, Python, Machine Learning
Years of experience.
5+ years of experience as a Business Intelligence Architect
- Set team objectives and monitor progress towards achieving them
- Coach and mentor, BI developers
- Manage own professional and self-development.