Business Intelligence Lead will work with internal and external clients to implement BI reporting projects. You will manage a team of BI developers, supervising them on all the stages of project implementation, incl. requirement gathering, development, testing, deployment, and user training and support.
- A degree in data analytics, computer science, economics, or finance.
- 3-5 years of experience in a data-related or business intelligence position.
- Management / Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of BI tools, concepts and architecture, and decision support concepts
- Knowledge of ETL and data analysis with a focus on data integrity
- Knowledge of BI Stack, including Azure BI Services, MSSQL, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI
- Strong ability to share knowledge, coach, and train others
- Experience translating business requirements into technical requirements that can be directly actioned by BI developers
- Interpersonal skills suited to dealing courteously and professionally with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- English from Upper-Intermediate.
Would be nice to have:
- Experience with Dynamics 365
- Experience in the construction industry
Years of experience.
5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence as a Consultant or Senior Consultant
BI Lead (Consultant/Senior Consultant) responsibilities:
- Manage the BI development team in order to ensure effective BI tools are developed for the internal and external stakeholders
- Work with Business Leadership to identify reporting needs, manage priorities and assess data readiness.
- Define the business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Define the scope of work and ensure timely execution of requirements to meet business needs.
- Work with BI Developers to create analytics reports/dashboards that translate data and insights into visuals and narratives that are easy to understand, can impact decisions, and drive business goals.
- Work with data sources and data flows to ensure accuracy, validity, and data integrity.
- Perform user acceptance of delivered reports, confirming the accuracy of report and compliance to pre-defined requirements.
- Identify future-state BI innovations including new data sources and tools to provide additional insights.
- Support the deployment of new analytics by delivering appropriate training and preparing training materials.
- Overseeing internal and external BI projects under your supervision from the beginning to the end.
- Ensure the business is provided with operational support and technical issues for BI processes are solved effectively.
- Conduct performance reviews and monthly one-on-one meetings with the BI development team
- Set team objectives and monitor progress towards achieving them
- Coach and mentor the BI developers
- Manage own professional and self-development