SIS, LLC is a leading provider of Microsoft project management and accounting solutions for contractors and professional service companies.
With 20 years of experience and over 300 implementations, SIS has the proven capabilities needed to ensure your success.
For more than 20 years, SIS (Strategic Industry Solutions) has delivered Project and Service industry solutions believing that a company’s project success begins with
To accomplish this, SIS leverages our deep Project and Service industry experience enabled within fully integrated and industry-specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 based solutions.
For Project and Service industries within the A/E/C market, SIS focuses on connecting and unifying data from the field to the back office. We enable our customers, from an opportunity to cash, to manage their costs, mitigate risks, and deliver their unique value proposition to their customers.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution provides the foundation along with SIS’s industry-specific certified IP, such as Advanced Payroll for Unions and Certified requirements, Project Cost Management, and Field Time Capture. The SIS solutions are the most complete and integrated solution in the professional service marketplace today, delivering full mobility, ease of use, and integration.
SIS is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and the recipient of numerous Microsoft awards for excellence in performance and customer implementations, including Partner of the Year. SIS has offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, San Diego, and Pittsburgh.
SIS Core Values
1. Delivering industry software solutions to our customers that enable them to achieve financial and operational excellence and profitably grow their business.
2. Proactive contribution to organization improvement initiatives.
3. Achieving growth and profitability through cooperation with peers.
4. Creating solutions where company and customer win.
1. Delivering exceptional service and experience for our customers.
2. Making commitments, meetings and deadlines a priority.
3. Being responsible and accountable for outcomes and outputs.
4. Having a customer for life mentality.
5. Being focused, strategic, and thorough on budgets and deliverables.
6. Efficient communication with customers.
1. Subscribing to the highest professional standards.
2. Being open to new ideas and the desire to keep improving.
3. Open an honest communication.
4. Owning a part of strategy execution.
5. Taking ownership of customer`s area.