development of remote control and monitoring system for 5G equipment.
- SW design and development.
- 4+ years of experience in embedded software development (Linux, RTOS);
- 4+ years of strong programming experience in C for STM32, ESP32, Nordic or similar;
- 2+ years of experience with C++, at least 17-th standard;
- Experience in debugging, bug fixing, optimizations;
- Git, GitHub, Jira;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Broad system-level thinking;
- Strong self-learning;
- English B1 at least.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Python;
- Basic soldering skills.
Check out the benefits we prepared for you:
- Work in a friendly and welcoming environment;
- Competitive salary with annual review;
- 20 working days paid vacation and 15 days of sick leavе;
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00);
- Free English classes;
- Education and anniversary bonuses;
- Accounting managed by the company;
- Remote work or work from a modern office in the historical part of Kyiv (Podil).
We respect your time, so the recruiting process takes no more than two weeks: the HR stage and technical interview.