At least 3 years of experience in Embedded Computing Engineering;
Basic understanding how Sales or Business Development teams work;
Ability to present, draft proposals, analyze competitive offerings, carry out negotiation with customer;
Software programming knowledge (proficient in C, C++ or Python);
Technical Knowledge in Linux;
Technical Knowledge in Cloud Architecture would be a plus (AWS or GCP or Azure)
Pre-sale Engineer (Embedded Systems)
• Manages pre-sale opportunities and implementation of the identified projects in the areas of Embedded Systems, Embedded Linux, IoT and Cloud Solutions;
• Willing to combine technical related responsibilities, with great presentational skills (in English);
• Propose technical solutions and oversee the selection of technologies and products and estimate resources required to develop the proposed solution to meet customer’s requirements;
• Advise and educate both technical and non-technical members of the client’s organization to achieve their objectives;
• Assist Sales Team on building and running demos.
Sirin Software is a service provider of Embedded Linux and IoT solutions with a modern office in the historical center of Kyiv and friendly family atmosphere. In the last few years we successfully provided various software solutions to US, European and Asian customers.