Are you an experienced System Analyst who wants to participate in the creation of a reliable platform based on modern technologies and innovations and help the company in the creation of a flagship product? Are you willing to join a quickly growing, product-oriented company while working remotely from home? Then welcome to Siren Group! By joining Siren, you become a part of an innovative team with an ethical approach to business relations.
This role is full-time and offers home working flexibility.
Siren Group is a digital marketing company based in Switzerland with remote staff across the world. We specialize in generating consistent new business opportunities for medium- to large-size companies, including Fortune 1000s. Our latest venture is HomeBuddy.com, an online home improvement marketplace in the U.S. HomeBuddy offers a great opportunity to work on an interesting, challenging, and constantly evolving project.
Being already a very successful firm with stable double-digit annual revenue increases, we are aiming for even more explosive growth! Our company’s success is delivered by a smart, self-starting, and entrepreneurial team which we are actively growing.
Siren offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, benefits, and the opportunity to grow in your career.
We are searching for a System Analyst to join our HomeBuddy team, which is responsible for building an Internet platform from scratch that automates the interaction of consumers (homeowners), agents, and direct service providers. In our work, we strive to implement and use modern tools, methodologies, and approaches that can improve our processes.
Tech stack of components:
- Backend: PHP (Laravel)
- Frontend: React, Redux, TypeScript
- DBMS: MySQL/MariaDB
- NoSQL: Redis
What You Will Be Doing:
- At least 3 years of experience as a System Analyst;
- Analysis of business requirements and functional requirements for software;
- Requirements management;
- Interaction with the team/key stakeholders;
- Domain modeling;
- Setting tasks for the development team (together with the Project Manager and Team Lead);
- Formation of the role model of the system;
- Definition of performance requirements;
- Designing the composition of the functional components of the system;
- Development of project documentation (technical specifications, software requirements specifications);
- Participation in functionality testing is optional;
- Integration modeling at the level of data composition and periodicity (without physical schemes and transmission methods) — is optional.
- Ability to manage requirements and tasks using Atlassian products;
- Understanding the working principles of Web and mobile applications;
- Understanding of software development frameworks;
- Experience in developing project documentation;
- Experience in the development and coordination of security with the customer and developers;
- Experience in process modeling using specific tools;
- Good level of English, at least upper-intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Technical background (ability to generate SQL queries, HTML);
- Participation in development marketplaces.
What We Offer:
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments;
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays;
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for wellness and the home office;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).