Do you have a passion for automating routine processes? Do you want to have the ability to choose a stack and tools? Are you willing to join a quickly growing, product-oriented company while working remotely from home? Then welcome to Siren Group! By joining Siren, you become a part of an innovative team with an ethical approach to business relations.
Siren Group is a fast-growing online advertising company offering a unique combination of technology and human capital. We are developing our product HomeBuddy.com focusing on home improvement services in the U.S., where our top priority is outstanding, high-quality service and attention to people. Being already a very successful fast-growing firm with a strong trajectory, we are aiming for even more explosive expansion! Our success will be achieved through a highly professional and creative team, which we are actively developing.
Our head office is located in Switzerland, but we work with clients and employees all over the world.
We are searching for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our infrastructure and automation team, which is responsible for transferring infrastructure to code, automating CI / CD processes, and improving the fault tolerance of our services. First of all, we are looking for a team player who is ready to share his expertise. We have a strong technical team, and we are ready to help you grow professionally.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Deployment, support, configuration, and optimization of infrastructure;
- Centralized management of product segments, staging, development, testing;
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD);
- Setting up and support of monitoring systems;
- Process automation;
- Implementation of best practices and solutions for interaction between developers and the system;
- Preparation of technical documentation for implementation;
- Help with a migration to AWS.
- At least three years of Linux administration;
- Excellent knowledge of network technologies (TCP/UDP, NAT/Firewall/VPN);
- Experience with Nginx;
- Experience in building highly available and scalable services, understanding of microservice architecture;
- Experience with CI/CD tools;
- Git version control system;
- Containerization/virtualization (Docker);
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools;
- Skilled in the formation of requirements for infrastructure;
- Skilled in developing documents describing the deployment of the system;
- A very good level of English, at least Upper-Intermediate. Fluent Russian is essential.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Terraform & Ansible;
- Experience with infrastructure as a code;
- Experience with queue brokers (RabbitMQ);
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL/MariaDB, Redis);
- Control of the organization and impact assessment of the measures taken and information protection facilities;
- Experience with Kubernetes.
What We Offer:
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments;
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays;
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).