● minimum of
● experience in state management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux/ Mobx),
● knowledge of BEM, SASS, Axios
● experienced with different styling solutions such us: PostCSS, CSS Modules, Styled Components,
● experience in RWD and the mobile-first approach
● knowledge of ESLint (AirBnB standard)
● ability to write unit and integration tests — working with Jest JS
● Have strong knowledge of typed solutions like TypeScript or Flow,
● experience with Ruby or Node.js code,
● experience in configuring Webpack,
● You will work on various e-commerce projects for large customers and exciting and innovative start-ups, including premium global fashion brands.
● You will participate in complex and sophisticated e-commerce projects, combining various technologies like Magento + React/ Angular, PIM integrations, Omnichannel, Shopify + React custom apps, PWA
● You will be involved in development of both- new stores and also an implementation of new functionalities in existing Magento 2 stores. Your tasks will also include integrations with external systems (ERP, PIM, WMS, etc.).
● You will work in a friendly environment that favors the exchange of knowledge. You will have the freedom to speak loud about your ideas.
● You will have spare time you can spend on training and certifications.