SimplBit is a rapidly growing technology company focused on developing our own fintech products that will change the way people around the world interact with the financial market. We are driven by the fact that the financial market and its outstanding possibilities have never been closer to everyone. Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
As fintech has created a space for inclusion, we are extremely motivated to become the vehicle that will propel us into the next era of fintech products. Join our team of thinkers, dreamers, achievers, and the best in our fields and become part of the next generation.
About the project
We are creating a platform for Ios and Android, which allows ordinary users to get easy access to complex financial instruments and efficiently work with their own funds and investments:
- FIAT currency payments,
- electronic cryptocurrencies payments,
- get a weekly interest on deposits, much higher than in classic banks,
- buy different assets, like currencies, real stocks, and other financial instruments,
- pay for purchases in stores using a card linked to a wallet,
- get an instant loan in the desired currency secured by existing funds, shares, and investments.
The platform includes a social component that allows you to build a community for
- exchange of ideas and investment results
- joint trips, hikes, and maintaining a general budget
- quick and easy exchange of funds
- subscriptions to successful traders, interesting groups, friends, etc
Build a new kind mix of NeoBank and social networks with a simple and useful interface in the smartphone to cover any user’s daily activities with money and finance communications.
As a .NET Developer you’ll:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Coverage with Unit-tests is a must.
Some things we consider critical to succeeding in this role:
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of ecosystems
- 3+ years of work experience with the .NET Core framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and Domain-Driven Design
- Skills for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience in integration projects (especially in payment systems)
- Understanding Docker and Kubernetes will be a plus.
- Ability to build constructive communication with the customer and agree on the terms of reference
- Aptitude for learning and ability to quickly master the work in a new software program
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes and react quickly to them.
- Challenging tasks and creativity in finding resolutions
- Guaranteed friendly support from our team
- Flexible working hours (start of the working day from 9 to 11)
- 18 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- The best equipment for the work (depending on your wishes)
- No bureaucracy
- Extremely simple employment procedure