SimplBit is a rapidly growing technology company focused on developing our own fintech products that will change the way people around the world interact with the financial market. We are driven by the fact that the financial market and its outstanding possibilities have never been closer to everyone. Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
As fintech has created a space for inclusion, we are extremely motivated to become the vehicle that will propel into the next era of fintech products. Join our team of thinkers, dreamers, achievers, and the best in our fields and become part of the next generation.
We are looking for a dynamic and talented Head of Product to become an integral part of the team and achieve ambitious goals in becoming an industry gamechanger.
As a Head of Product you will work closely with the CEO and other C-level team in defining Product development and Strategy. You will closely cooperate with Engineering, Business Development, Legal, and many other teams across the product.
You should combine technical fluency, a strong sense of user experience, tact and business insight.
- Defining product strategy and roadmap.
- Product Implementation from Idea (conceptualize, prototype, document) to Release (develop, test, market) to Live Support (assistance to Customer Support and Success measure).
- Analysis of problems and new features for proper prioritization.
- Maintaining the product KPIs
- Develop a deep understanding of our target customers.
- Build up strong relationships with partners and stakeholders across the business.
- Supervise Compliance part of the Product, of course in cooperation with our Legal and Compliance depts.
What are we looking for
- Good vibes — you dream big and are determined to get there.
- Strong leadership, organizational and execution skills
- Track record of driving complex, cross-functional product initiatives in a successful way
- Exceptional and consistent attention to detail, integrity, and work ethic
- Ability to work independently, anticipating and resolving problems.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management (Fintech or Mobile apps)
What we offer
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote flexibility — choose any of our offices or work remotely.
- Company grants for professional education
- Company relocation support for candidates after probation period
- Professional growth and daily challenges.
Apply now and let’s rock